World-Class Eye Care in Lancaster from an Ophthalmologist Who Puts Patients First
Welcome to the ophthalmology practice of Mr Shadrokh Nabili, MD, FRCOphth, FRCS (Edinburgh), who provides top-quality medical and surgical care to patients from Lancaster, Blackpool and all surrounding areas. Mr Nabili is deeply committed to patient safety, and every one of his treatment recommendations is made with his patients’ health and wellness in mind.
A few of Mr Nabili’s specific areas of focus are cataract surgery, and general eye exams. By using leading-edge technology and advanced techniques, Mr Nabili is able to produce visual outcomes that are better and more precise than ever.
Mr Nabili is also a respected cataract surgeon who uses a wide range of intraocular lenses (IOLs), including premium IOLs. His extensive expertise with cataract surgery allows him to suggest the IOL most suitable to a patient’s unique visual needs and goals.
In addition to dedicating a large part of his practice to patients with refractive errors and cataracts, Mr Nabili also treats patients with glaucoma, age-related macular degeneration, retinal diseases and other eye disorders. Having completed advanced sub-specialty fellowship training in cornea and external eye disease, Mr Nabili is a trusted authority in the latest medical and surgical treatment techniques.
Mr Nabili believes in keeping abreast of all the latest treatment techniques and medical best practices by staying active in his field. He attends and presents at national and international conferences on his special interest subjects, and has been published numerous times in peer-reviewed journals.
- Cataract surgery with a wide range of lenses, including premium implants
- Refractive surgery, including Clear Lens Exchange and PreLex
- Eye health check-ups
- Treatment of cornea disorders, including keratoconus and Fuchs dystrophy; corneal transplantation
- Treatment of external eye diseases, including dry eye syndrome and blepharitis
- Treatment of other eye diseases and disorders, including the following:
- Age-related macular degeneration (ARMD)
- Retinal vascular diseases (e.g., diabetic retinopathy and vein occlusion)
- Eyelid disorders including lid malposition diseases and lid tumor